Sunday 20 May 2007

Margaret Sherry's Cats

This is just a quick post to show my latest finish. Yesterday I had trouble putting those cats down and managed to get the last two cats finished.


This little kitty is waiting for his punishment. He has broken something by climbing and he is waiting for it to be noticed.

This kitty is in a huff. His owners have been away for a few hours and he is no longer speaking to them. How dare they go away so that he has no one to pay attention to him.

Once I had finished stitching the last cat I had to go ahead and place them in their coasters. So I now have one Christmas present put aside. I just hope that my gran will like them. The problem is that my mum loves them and now wants me to stitch them for her (I had to pry them out of her hands to get them back).

I have now made a start on a kit which shouldn't take me too long to do. This one is for myself which you will understand why when I post a pic of it.

Timewarden I wondered that myself. I also wondered how they thought they could pull away from a sun when so close to it. Surely the engines wouldn't have been strong enough to pull away from it's gravity? I also thought realistically the ships shields would have failed long before then.

2 comments:

Leeland said...

These cats are so lovely! You know, I have found out that I love MS's designs, but I hate stitching them... Too much backstitch may be the reason...
Do you think you will do them all again for your mother?
Oh, btw, no cat would ever wait for her punishment: forget it! lol!!! Besides, if you punish a cat, she will punish you twice as much like the number two who is definitely angry to her "master" (but she's the boss!).
I have started reading the testament of Gideon Mack (not the book I mentioned before finally). It is written by a Scottish writer, takes place in Scotland and -after about 40 pages- still looks quite interesting. I am almost hooked. Just a few pages and then....
Take care!
Lili

Aussie Stitcher said...

So cute, I am sure that your Gran will love them, if you can keep them from your Mum.

Joanne